Head of Business Development (f/m/d)
ENWAY builds autonomous city services. We believe that cities will flourish with the help of robots and AI and these systems will take care of ground-based services such as street sweeping and waste collection.
Our first product is the software stack that enables autonomous street sweeping. Today, we are already operating commercially deployed autonomous sweeping vehicles at customer sites. Leading service vehicle manufacturers are integrating our technology into series production. Join us and play a critical role in our mission.
We are offering you the unique opportunity to join a fast growing deep tech startup in Berlin with a highly motivated, result oriented international world-class team.
About the role
You will be directly responsible for the development of ENWAY's business development efforts. The role combines strong experience in closing deals and scaling partnerships with the ability to strategically develop our sales processes, the sales team and our market positioning.
- Develop the sales lifecycle: You are directly responsible for developing proposals, pricing, timing of contracts with inputs from across the company
- Build partner specific proposals, viewpoints and strategies to further develop our positioning in key verticals
- Independently generate and develop high-value leads and close key accounts
- Develop monitoring and reporting for the status of our business development activities, including pipeline management, partner onboarding and sales forecasts
- Together with the leadership team you identify product, feature and pricing elements that will further strengthen our market positioning
- Lead and grow our sales efforts by building up our business development team
- Strong business development experience with a demonstrable book of business from prior roles
- Experience and track record in developing and implementing a sales strategy & developing sales team
- Understanding and interest to work with a deep tech product (technical background is a strong plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to drive consensus with customers and within ENWAY
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience at a startup or management consulting is a plus