Electrical Engineer (f/m/d)
Autonomous city services will make living in cities better and will free humans from carrying out repetitive and dangerous tasks. At ENWAY we build the software that enables machines to do these tasks autonomously.
We are starting with the software solution for autonomous sweeping - where we make sweeping much more efficient, flexible, and reliable.
On this path to autonomous city services, we are working to establish autonomous sweeping in controlled private ground environments, such as factories, waste management facilities, and warehouses. We are also working on establishing autonomous sweeping in cities on public grounds. We provide a robotic system that is reliable, high quality, safe, and user-friendly.
We already have commercially deployed autonomous sweeping robots at customer sites. We are integrating our technology into the series production of leading sweeper vehicle manufacturers. Join us and play a critical role in our mission. We are offering you the unique opportunity to join a fast growing deep-tech startup in Berlin with a highly motivated, result-oriented, international world-class team.
Together with us
You will have the chance to work at the intersection of hardware and software and have a hand in nearly every component of a sophisticated autonomous system
- You will develop electrical systems and bring together different hardware components to interface with software
- Design and enhancement ofElectrical architecture of vehicle
- Power calculations, parts evaluation and selection
- Design of wiring concepts, switchboard cabinets, cable routings, cable harnesses, etc.
- Electrical integration of typical robotics sensors and actuators:
LIDAR, Ultrasonic, IMU, etc.
- Hands-on tasks in the workshop: electronics prototyping, soldering, crimping, wiring, measuring, troubleshooting
- Highly competitive market salary
- Employee stock participation program
- 25 days of vacation per year
- Flat hierarchies
- High Performance Company Laptop
- Lunch & Fitness studio subsidies
- Flexible working times (Achievement of goals important, not "face time")
- Cool and vibrant working environment at the center of groundbreaking innovation
- Freedom and room to develop and implement your own new ideas
- Many exciting team events
- University degree in mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar
- First experiences in building Electromechanic systems, interdisciplinary knowledge (Electronics, Practical hands-on workshop tasks)
- Electrical schematics &Electronics CAD (ideally Solidworks)
- Digital and analog electronics
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty (drilling, soldering, crimping, etc.)
- Proactive attitude, team spirit and great communication skills
- Organized and disciplined
- Great enthusiasm for robotics, software and a startup atmosphere
- Fluency in English and German
- 2+ years of work experience
Nice to have
- Electrical safety standards, EMI and ESD considerations
- Experience with manufacturing and mass production
- 5+ years of working experience