Field Deployment Engineer (f/m/d)
Autonomous city services will make living in cities better and will free humans from carrying out repetitive and dangerous tasks. At ENWAY we build the software that enables machines to do these tasks autonomously.
We are starting with the software solution for autonomous sweeping - where we make sweeping much more efficient, flexible, and reliable.
On this path to autonomous city services, we are working to establish autonomous sweeping in controlled private ground environments, such as factories, waste management facilities, and warehouses. We are also working on establishing autonomous sweeping in cities on public grounds. We provide a robotic system that is reliable, high quality, safe, and user-friendly.
We already have commercially deployed autonomous sweeping robots at customer sites. We are integrating our technology into the series production of leading sweeper vehicle manufacturers. Join us and play a critical role in our mission. We are offering you the unique opportunity to join a fast growing deep-tech startup in Berlin with a highly motivated, result-oriented, international world-class team.
About the role
You will be directly responsible for launching our initial operations at customer sites, including but not limited to:
- Delivery and setup of the robot at the customer site
- Adapting configuration to the environment specific to the customer
- Providing training and instructions to customers
- Providing on-site support when needed
- Rolling out and testing new software versions on deployed robots
- Provide in-depth feedback to our development team about issues and cooperatively fix them
- Continuously refining our deployment and support processes
- Highly competitive market salary
- Employee stock participation program
- 25 days of vacation per year
- Flat hierarchies
- High Performance Company Laptop
- Lunch & Fitness studio subsidies
- Flexible working times (Achievement of goals important, not "face time")
- Cool and vibrant working environment at the center of groundbreaking innovation
- Freedom and room to develop and implement your own new ideas
- Exciting team events
- Extensive experience with Linux
- Experience with C++ and Python
- Experience with deployments of robots in a production environment
- Experience with exchanging mechanical or electrical parts of a robotic system
- Experience with debugging of electronics and software
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Great enthusiasm for robotics, software and a startup atmosphere
- Very practical and hands-on attitude
- Positive, can-do service mindset
- Willingness to travel extensively and to relocate to customer sites for short amounts of time
- Driving license
- German language B2 level and fluency in English
Nice to have
- University degree in information technology, robotics or a comparable field of study
- Experience with programming tools such as Git, gdb, valgrind
- Knowledge of Robotics Frameworks, such as ROS
You do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly in order to apply. Avoid the confidence gap and give us the chance to meet you!