Robotics Software Engineer (f/m/d)
Autonomous city services will make living in cities better and will free humans from carrying out repetitive and dangerous tasks. At ENWAY we build the software that enables machines to do these tasks autonomously.
We are starting with the software solution for autonomous sweeping - where we make sweeping much more efficient, flexible, and reliable.
On this path to autonomous city services, we are working to establish autonomous sweeping in controlled private ground environments, such as factories, waste management facilities, and warehouses. We are also working on establishing autonomous sweeping in cities on public grounds. We provide a robotic system that is reliable, high quality, safe, and user-friendly.
We already have commercially deployed autonomous sweeping robots at customer sites. We are integrating our technology into the series production of leading sweeper vehicle manufacturers. Join us and play a critical role in our mission. We are offering you the unique opportunity to join a fast growing deep-tech startup with a highly motivated, result-oriented, international world-class team.
About the role
- You will be working on a wide range of tasks in the development of the robot, such as planning/reasoning, motion planning, controls, sensor fusion & integration, perception, localization, and navigation
- You will develop, test, and deploy code on real autonomous sweeping robots
- You will solve real-world problems of robots operating in real, uncontrolled, dynamic environments
- You will use state-of-the-art robotics equipment, such as 3D lidar sensors, 3D cameras, high precision controllers, etc.
- You will improve and deliver reliable software through continuous integration and code reviews
- You will work with and within teams of robotics developers, computer scientists, and engineers
- Highly competitive market salary
- 20 days of vacation per year
- Flat hierarchies
- High Performance Company Laptop
- Flexible working times (Achievement of goals important, not "face time")
- Cool and vibrant working environment at the center of groundbreaking innovation
- Freedom and room to develop and implement your own new ideas
- Exciting team events
- Master's degree or PhD degree in robotics, computer science, mechatronics, information technology, or a comparable field/degree
- Experience with C++ programming and Linux
- Experience with software engineering tools (e.g., Git, CMake, gdb, etc.)
- Experience with Robotics Frameworks, including ROS and simulation tools
- Experience with developing robots
- Experience with implementing and developing robotics-related methods/algorithms
- Great enthusiasm for robotics, software and a startup atmosphere
- Able to work fast and independently, yet favoring teamwork
- Proactive attitude, team spirit and great communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to relocate to Singapore (if applicable)
- Preferably Singaporean Citizen or Singaporean PR
Nice to have
- Experience with developing, testing, and deploying robots that operate in the real world
- Experience with both hardware and software sides of robot development
- 1 - 2 years of working experience
You do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly in order to apply. Avoid the confidence gap and give us the chance to meet you!