Robotics Software Engineer #SGUnited Traineeships #SGUP
In partnership with Workforce (WSG) & Singapore Business Federation (SBF), Enway is offering traineeship opportunities to fresh graduates and mid career who have an interest in gaining valuable working experience in the robotics and autonomous vehicle industry.
Enway is working on the next generation of cleaning services through the development of autonomous industrial and road sweepers. Our technology can be integrated into different vehicles and used in outdoor and indoor environments and we are currently adapting its software for use on the roads of Singapore. The trainee will report to the team and be a part of our team here in Singapore.
Attention: Only Singaporean Citizen or Permanent Resident are eligible for this role.Applicants may only apply for this role through the MyCareerFutures website at this link: Robotics Software Engineer SGUnited
- Active contribution to developing software in C++ and Python
- Survey state-of-the-art autonomous vehicle related algorithms and bench-test their performance in terms of accuracy and efficiency with opportunities to deploy with Enway software platform
- Participate and support the team in testing deployments
- Support on project reporting requirements/technical documentation
- Participate in implementing customer front end interface
- Singapore Citizen or Singaporean Permanent Resident (no work sponsorship available for this role)
- Graduated or graduating from Polytechnics, Universities and other Private Educational Institutions (including overseas universities) in CY2019/2020, OR
- Finished serving National Service and looking to enter the workforce in CY2019/2020.
- Bachelors Degree in robotics, computer science, mechatronics, information technology, or a comparable field/degree
- Experience with C++ programming and Linux
- Great enthusiasm for robotics, software and a startup atmosphere
- Able to work fast and independently, yet favoring teamwork
- Proactive attitude, team spirit and great communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with software engineering tools (e.g., Git, CMake, gdb, etc.)
- Experience with Robotics Frameworks, including ROS and simulation tools
- Experience with developing robots
- Experience with implementing and developing robotics-related methods/algorithms