Senior Robotics Software Engineer (f/m/d)
Autonomous city services will make living in cities better and will free humans from carrying out repetitive and dangerous tasks. At ENWAY we build the software that enables machines to do these tasks autonomously.
We are starting with the software solution for autonomous sweeping - where we make sweeping much more efficient, flexible, and reliable.
On this path to autonomous city services, we are working to establish autonomous sweeping in controlled private ground environments, such as factories, waste management facilities, and warehouses. We are also working on establishing autonomous sweeping in cities on public grounds. We provide a robotic system that is reliable, high quality, safe, and user-friendly.
We already have commercially deployed autonomous sweeping robots at customer sites. We are integrating our technology into the series production of leading sweeper vehicle manufacturers. Join us and play a critical role in our mission. We are offering you the unique opportunity to join a fast growing deep-tech startup with a highly motivated, result-oriented, international world-class team.
About the role
- You will be leading our engineering efforts to bring our Donner Class vehicle to the streets of Singapore
- You will develop, test, and deploy code on real autonomous sweeping robots
- You will solve real-world problems of robots operating in real, uncontrolled, dynamic environments
- You will use state-of-the-art robotics equipment, such as 3D lidar sensors, 3D cameras, high precision controllers, etc.
- You will improve and deliver reliable software through continuous integration and code reviews
- You will work closely with our local project manager, the tech team in Berlin and the tech team in Singapore
- Highly competitive market salary
- Employee stock participation program
- 20 days of vacation per year
- Flat hierarchies
- High Performance Company Laptop
- Lunch & Fitness studio subsidies
- Flexible working times (Achievement of goals important, not "face time")
- Cool and vibrant working environment at the center of groundbreaking innovation
- Freedom and room to develop and implement your own new ideas
- Exciting team events
- Master's degree or PhD degree in robotics, computer science, mechatronics, information technology, or a comparable field/degree
- Extensive experience with C++ programming and Linux
- Extensive experience with software engineering tools (e.g., Git, CMake, gdb, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Robotics Frameworks, including ROS and simulation tools
- Extensive experience with implementing and developing robotics-related methods/algorithms
- Experience with developing, testing, and deploying robots that operate in the real world
- Experience in leading small engineering teams
- 3+ years of working experience in a robotics company
- Great enthusiasm for robotics, software and a startup atmosphere
- Able to work fast and independently, yet favoring teamwork
- Proactive attitude, team spirit and great communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to relocate to Singapore (If applicable)
- Preferably Singaporean Citizen or Singaporean PR